What is the Walk to Emmaus?
The Walk to Emmaus is an experience of Christian spiritual renewal and formation that begins with a three-day short course in Christianity. It is an opportunity to meet Jesus Christ in a new way as God’s grace and love is revealed through other believers.
Who Should Go To Emmaus?
Emmaus is open to members of any Christian denomination. Emmaus is for the development of Christian leaders who:
- are members of a local church
- have a desire to strengthen their spiritual lives
- may have unanswered questions about their faith
- understand that being a Christian involves responsibility
- are willing to dedicate their everyday lives to God in an ongoing manner
Contact Jane Scudder for more information.